Peoria Promise Tuition Reimbursement
Changes to Reimbursement
The Peoria Promise Board of Directors has been working hard to make sure that that all qualifying students have enough funding from a combination of federal and state funding, scholarships, family contributions, and of course, Peoria Promise.
- Peoria Promise will reimburse a maximum of 12 credit hours per semester and for classes that are successfully completed with a “C or above”.
- Reimbursement Calculations are made after grants and tuition scholarships are applied.
- After the semester is over Peoria Promise will hold reimbursement meetings with the student to receive that semester’s reimbursement check.
For the 2016/2017 school year, the EFC breakdown was as follows:
• 0-5,000 EFC 100% reimbursement
• 5,000-15,000 EFC 75% reimbursement
• 15,000+ EFC 50% reimbursement
Peoria Promise Foundation anticipates that the EFC breakdown will be similar to this for the 2017/2018 school year. Please note that these numbers are subject to change on a yearly basis, and all reimbursements are contingent on Peoria Promise Foundation funding.